Sunday, January 9, 2011

1/9 KhmerBird

     
    KhmerBird    
   
Fizy, best place to find and listen music
January 7, 2011 at 8:44 PM
 

Mashable Awards 2010 has point me to Fizy where I can listen to Cuba music. I was looking since long time a good place to listen to music from Cuba. I love the music that contain alcohol and smoke of Cigar! LOL No, it doesn’t mean that Cuba is a drug city but I mean their music is very exceptional. It’s fresh and make us dance on the floor. For example people will never forget a song call Buena Vista.

I also have found few songs that I was not be able to find them on the internet. Fizy has more than 75 million songs in their database. The search is showing the result very fast. Check out and find you favorite music now!


   
     
 
This email was sent to samautoblog.news@blogger.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Create Account
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     

0 comments: